In the middle of our beautiful mess, we can find beautiful grace. Follow along as I homeschool, raise 6 wild kids, spend time with God, create beautiful paper crafts, and try to juggle it all without losing my mind. I have to extend grace to myself daily, and I hope that this blog helps you to remember to give yourself a bit of Grace too.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I began journaling about my daily life when I was eleven. Over the years, this has grown to become a way for me to share my thoughts rather than my daily life. I’m pretty open with sharing all the beautiful chaos of life with six children. I have to remind myself to extend grace to myself each and every day! It is my hope that my writings will help others to learn to extend grace to themselves too. After all, if it weren’t for the Grace of God, life would just be messy. I’m so glad that life can instead be a Beautiful Mess and is covered by His Beautiful Grace.
Friday, March 4, 2011
You Might Be Obsessed If....
You might be obsessed with scrapbooking if....
* You use cardstock to pick out paint for your home.
* You lose your hairspray and find it in your scrapbook room.
* While cooking peas for dinner, you take a break to check out the Two Peas site.
* You actually know what these abreviations mean: CTMH, SU, CK, CHA, MM, GASC, CS, B&T, LSS.
* You have scrapbook supplies or tools listed on your homeowners policy.
* You have ever visited a LSS while on vacation.
* You often do a google search for scrapbook supplies, scrapbook ideas, etc.
* You can name brands, designers, etc. just by looking at an embellishment or paper.
* You can name at least 5 product lines that will be released soon or have just been released.
* You consider Becky Higgins, Jeanette Lynton, Lisa Bearnson and other scrappy ladies to be as big of celebrities as Brad Pitt & Nicole Kidman.
* You get very little sleep because you stay up all night scrapbooking several nights a week.
* You never sleep during the week of any big scrapbook convention because you're on the computer waiting to read about the latest products.
* You've laughed more than once at these statements because you KNOW you're obsessed!
I was recently asked, "Where do I start? I have so many photos and it all seems overwhelming." I know that I get asked this se...
Ah! A fresh new notebook. A new book to read about motherhood. I'm not sure why I'm so in love with self-help type books but ...
The instructions for today were to clean your bathroom. As you can see from my before pictures, the bathroom needed a bit of attention. Th...
Post a Comment